The Transplantation Society of Australia and New Zealand has as members, scientists, doctors, transplant coordinators and research students with an interest in all forms of transplantation.
The Society logo is symbolic:
- The three points represent the contribution of the donor, medicine and science to organ transplantation.
- The complexity of the process of organ transplantation is represented by the intertwining of the colours
- Australia and New Zealand are symbolised by their respective national colours: green, gold, black and white
- TSANZ strongly endorses The Declaration of Istanbul on Organ Trafficking and Transplant Tourism (http://www.declarationofistanbul.org/
- WHO Guiding Principles on Human Cell, Tissue and Organ Transplantation
- TTS - H1N1 Guidance Document
- Updated version of "Nationally Funded Centres - Guidance for Governance, Management, Funding, Establishment and Review". The latest version and further updates can be accessed at the NFC Web link www.nfc.sa.gov.au